Launch of Tolcylen™ Anti-Fungal, Cosmetic and Nail Renewal product line
Marlinz Pharma, LLC is proud to announce the launch of its Tolcylen™ Anti-Fungal, Cosmetic and Nail Renewal product line. Working with a team of experienced pharmacological scientists for over 3 years, the Tolcylen™ Anti-Fungal/Nail Renewal Solution, Anti-Fungal Skin Cream and Anti-Microbial Shoe Spray products were developed and perfected. The patent pending solution is delivered via a soft tube utilizing our Tru-Flow™ applicator brush tip. Marlinz Pharma is the first company to offer a single product capable of treating most nail conditions’ symptoms cosmetically, while also introducing antifungal agents to the infected sites. Our OTC product line is dispensed through physicians only and a full complement of patient education materials can be customized to help educate patients while promoting any practice.
Marlinz Pharma is proud to be a 2017 Podiatry Institute Gold Sponsor….
- Texas Dermatological Society Annual Meeting Bastrop, TX September 29-30 www.texasdermatology.org
- Podiatry Institute Seminar College Park, MD October 6-8 www.podiatryinstitute.com
- Advance by Podiatry Today Chicago, IL October 13-15 Booth #102 www.podiatrytoday.com/advance
- Podiatry Institute Seminar Quincy,MA October 20-22 www.podiatryinstitute.com
- NEOAPM Fall Classic Seminar Cleveland, OH October 27-28 www.neoapm.org
- AAPPM Fall Conference Atlanta, GA November 1-4 www.aappm.org
- Podiatry Institute Seminar Fort Myers, FL November 2-5 www.podiatryinstitute.com
- Goldfarb Annual Clinical Conference King of Prussia, PA November 10-11 www.ppma.org
- Podiatry Institute Seminar Chicago, IL December 1-3 www.podiatryinstitute.com