Launch of Tolcylen™ Anti-Fungal, Cosmetic and Nail Renewal product line
Marlinz Pharma, LLC is proud to announce the launch of its Tolcylen™ Anti-Fungal, Cosmetic and Nail Renewal product line. Working with a team of experienced pharmacological scientists for over 3 years, the Tolcylen™ Anti-Fungal/Nail Renewal Solution, Anti-Fungal Skin Cream and Anti-Microbial Shoe Spray products were developed and perfected. The patent pending solution is delivered via a soft tube utilizing our Tru-Flow™ applicator brush tip. Marlinz Pharma is the first company to offer a single product capable of treating most nail conditions’ symptoms cosmetically, while also introducing antifungal agents to the infected sites. Our OTC product line is dispensed through physicians only and a full complement of patient education materials can be customized to help educate patients while promoting any practice.
Marlinz Pharma is proud to be a 2017 Podiatry Institute Gold Sponsor….
- Podiatry Institute Seminar Chicago, IL December 1-3 www.podiatryinstitute.com
- KSUCPM Southwest National Conference Orlando, FL December 7-8 www.kent.edu
- FPMA SAM Conference Orlando, FL January 11-13 www.fpma.com
- The Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery New Orleans, LA January 11-13 www.aafas.org
- NYSPMA Clinical Conference New York, NY January 19-21 www.nyspma.org
- CPMA Medical Symposium Hartford, CT February 2-3 www.cpma.org
- ACFAS Annual Meeting Nashville, TN March 22-24 www.acfas.org
- DermFoot Baltimore, MD April 13-14 www.dermfoot.com
- Midwest Podiatry Conference Chicago, IL April 19-21 www.midwestpodconf.com
- The Westerm Anaheim, CA June 21-23 www.thewestern.org
- APMA Annual Scientific Conference July 12-15 www.apma.org